Woooooo It’s Friday the 13th!
Welcome to the 35th Happies and Crappies weekly link up!!! Yayyyy!! Thank y’all for linking up with us I can’t believe 35 weeks have gone by since we started!!
- FRIDAY. FRIDAY. FRIDAY.
- Being a fast typer. I know some of y’all are probably like… whooptie doo, but it really pays off when I’m typing lesson plans, spelling tests, parent notes, quizzes, etc.
- I’m not sure if this is a happy or crappy… but I haven’t worked out in a few weeks. I know excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink, BUT… We moved and then school started so things were just nutso. I worked out Wednesday and will again today, but I was pretty happy I went! It was TOUGH, but I didn’t quit!
- Two words: snickerdoodle cookies.
- Having fun at work with co-workers and students. I’ve been using students’ little photographed heads and bodies for different things I’ll post pictures soon!
- Project Runway. I just love that show. It was cracking me UP last night!!!! With poopy pants! Who saw it??
- Booking fall mini sessions! How AWESOME IS THAT???
- Matt accidently broke my glass canister of brown sugar, so I couldn’t make the same chocolate chip cookies I wanted… I was making them for two reasons. 1, for work, and 2, to blog about. I’m also too lazy to go to the store, haha! But see previous happies — it ended up into something delightful!