Welcome to the 32nd Happies and Crappies weekly link up!!! Yayyyy!! Thank y’all for linking up with us I can’t believe 30 weeks have gone by since we started!!
- Guys, I am just loving my husband. He is so awesome. I had a hankering for something sweet, and he gave up his favorite key lime greek yogurt. He listens to me babble. He tells me thank you when I take Lucy to go potty, and when I tell him he doesn’t need to thank me, he says, “I just want you to know I appreciate you.” I mean COME ON!! #meltedheart
- TeachersPayTeachers and Pinterest are LIFESAVERS. So many fun things planned for school!! I’m planning Science, and I’ve found a lot of fun ideas and activities
- I met my second graders last night!!!!!! So fun! I am SOOO excited and ready to start the new school year!!
- I got to practice my shootin’. I did a pretty good job for not having shot a gun in a while! It was fun!!
- My room is basically good to go. I have a few things here and there, little projects, but it’s lookin’ good!
- I have my first like “OFFICIAL” photoshoot in a week! Eeeek!
- We’re MOVING into our HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed!!!
- Matt saying, “Go ahead and watch your shows because I’m going to read.” He’s referring to Couples Therapy, Project Runway, The Little Couple…
- Someone said a not-so-nice comment about me IN FRONT of me yesterday. Someone who doesn’t know me in the slightest, like I’ve never even met her… so I was flabbergasted. Some people…. *sigh*.
- Besides that – all’s gravy, baby!