Welcome to the 31st Happies and Crappies weekly link up!!! Yayyyy!! Thank y’all for linking up with us I can’t believe 30 weeks have gone by since we started!!
- I’m in charge of the secret pals at my school. You fill out a little form at the beginning of the year about your likes, hobbies, etc. and then once a month your secret friend gets you a gift. The first month is only $.50, then it increases by fifty cents each month. So then the next month it’ll be $1, then $1.50, and so on. You have to get creative! I’m happy to be taking over this little tradition
- I got a lot of compliments on my hair yesterday! I got a trim earlier in the week, so I guess it just looks healthier!?
- One teacher was staring at me, and when I caught her, we both laughed. She told me how beautiful I looked that day (yesterday), what with my hair and she loved my makeup and that I just looked beautiful. I gave her a big ol’ hug and told her she’s my favorite!!
- SUSHI NIGHT last night! YUM! I couldn’t cook because I was busy busy busy. I had trainings all day, then a meeting for ATPE, then Zumba… whew!
- I’m tired from work starting. My poor body isn’t used to waking up early!